View Single Post
Old 09-11-03, 11:19 PM   #595
LordSpawn

Default Re: Re: FLICKER / SOUND NOISE NOT FIXED!!! Just FUDGED!

This is kind of what i thought as i was reading the post.

Quote:
Originally posted by maxpower
I might try this if I ever get bored of playing actual games.
Who cares as long as it works for me.

Quote:
A Direct3D app that you're developing yourself? Has it been fully tested, free of bugs that might cause this, etc? WAG here but I doubt that many people will be playing your Direct3D app anyway.
It coulden't be NVIDIA since they're professionals. It must be your buggy programming. Since your app dosen't apply to the masses who cares about your problems.

Quote:
Yes, this has been noticed by others. It is still well within the engineering thresholds of the card though.
I know this won't happen but If in the next release of drivers the temp goes up another 10 degrees would it bother you? I guess it depends on how people justify how much is acceptable.

Quote:
Based on all of the positive feedback I don't think it is accurate to label this as a fudged driver. If your examples were given using actual games
Based off all the positive feedback that people can start enjoying the card the way it should of been out off the box. Who cares if your if your trying to develop something because this card was made just games.
LordSpawn is offline   Reply With Quote