Re: Which card to buy?
I'm purchasing a card Monday. If by, then, I don't see any
295's, I'll have to settle for a 285. Over at the EVGA forum,
there are people that have been waiting in queue for nearly a
month. There doesn't seem to be any date that I can count on
from anywhere. I will consider another 295 vendor.