View Single Post
Old 02-26-09, 10:25 PM   #15
proliferazor
this won't hurt a bit

Default Re: What is your play style in Crysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
God I hope not... not every game should be open, as Farcry 2 should show. There is a lot to be said for linear experiences, as the success and love for games like Call of Duty, Dead Space and Crysis shows.

From your list and this comment it seems like you just don't enjoy linear shooters, which is fine, but a lot of people do. Since Crysis was always billed as a hardcore but rather normal PC FPS, one wonders why you bought it in the first place. You're like that IGN reviewer who gave Football Manager '09 a low score simply because he disliked the genre and gameplay style.

Then you're doing it wrong, as my 260 maxes the game with 4xAA and 16xAF forced through the control panel (DX9).
every game should push the envelope of the genre or theres no point in the game (its technology), whether it be story, control, graphics, gameplay, interactions, ai ect ect, I'm saying crysis only pushed graphics while gameplay, ai, and other areas are just typical shooter quality. Yet people defend the game at all cost like you are. Its called fanboy.

dx10 is max, I liked deadspace, farcry 2 sucked balls

plz im nothing like that reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Then you're doing it wrong
based on what information? lol smells like a troll in here

anyways i didn't mean to hijack the thread...
proliferazor is offline   Reply With Quote