Originally Posted by Buio
I saw on the official forums that many had problems (well people without problems aren't posting of course). Maybe there is something that is common for some setups and can be solved with a patch soon. But seeing many can run the game fine too.
I.e. this forum
one thing is true, when ever a high profile game gets released there is always a group of people that keeps posting about "problems"
1) people like to complain
2) they have issues with their system
3) other software issues not related to game
4) issues are done on purpose caused by some software trigger (think Titan Quest, GTA4, Mass Effect) when pirated software is detected
5) people don't read system requirements (gta4 perfect example)
6) very rarelly there is a real issue