- Fixed a bug that caused intermittent kernel panics when stress testing attach/detach paths.
- Re-enabled support for non-SSE CPUs.
- Fixed a server crash triggered by Kopete's 'new message' popup dialog when a composite manager is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused window decorations to be corrupted in Compiz.
- Fixed corruption in KDE 4 when OpenOffice is launched.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the console from being restored on some notebooks.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports QuadroFX and newer NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
. Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics driver.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 173.14.18
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log