View Single Post
Old 04-01-09, 09:59 AM   #19
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Re: Vin Diesel IS... The Wheelman: Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFX View Post
Yepp but a Wii dont drag down pc gaming in anyway and cant be compared, who the fu... do that anyway ?

Console for me is about fun classic gaming. when I want really imersive looking great games thats what I have a Pc and man do I hate that the Pc is held back by the wannabe boxes, every Pc gamer knows that. okey we might get more games then ever before and some devs actually use the extra power we have and memory, it's not like we have 2Mb ram is it

And they who have the brains nows that and use and optimize it well. so do it well and ppl actually will bye the game so it's a win win. these sloppy ports deserve shi. download till your head explode I say. crappy POS will never get my money thats for sure, not even worth a d/l

Ok but you are complaing about low res textures in Wheelman... let's compare -

And this looks acceptable to you?

LMAO I had to pick myself up off the floor. Seriously, Wheelman looks light years beyond the Wii. Please dont even bring up vasoline filters and low res textures ever again if you own / play / like the Wii. kthxbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote