View Single Post
Old 04-03-09, 04:22 PM   #1
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Arrow Ridd-ick: Assault on Dark Athena: Official Thread

The game is out... got it from Gamestop today. I know it says April 7th everywhere buy my Gamestop has it and said Atari did not put a release date hold on the game, so they could sell it when they got it, which was this morning.

Game has a lot of graphics options, which makes it feel like a PC game. It also takes up the whole screen and has a small HUD/Reticule, which also makes it feel like a PC game.

Options were AA, AF, ambient occlusion, pixel color depth or something, shadows, textures, and a few more... pretty robust. Unfortunately with everything maxed I got some low framerates, especially in outside areas like the prison dock at the start.

Here are some pics... nothing special because I just started. These are with 4xAA and the game needs more than that. They're also without post-processing because I missed the option box.

I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote