View Single Post
Old 04-07-09, 01:25 AM   #975
Redeemed

Default Re: Official World of Warcraft Thread

GAHHH!!!!

I normally only play this game with a buddy of mine. He and I make a killer team. He's got a level 52 gnome mage, and I have a level 50 human pally. We just burn through like crazy!

Anyhow, he's been playing this game for the past 4 years or so, so he's just good at this game (has a level 80 Shaman as well as other characters). I just started, so I'm n00b.

Anyhow, I tried questing solo tonight, and keep getting pwnd! This is pissing me off! I'm half tempted to ask a buddy of ours to run body guard for me so I can complete my quests! Don't know if she'd do it for me though... she don't know me very well and I've yet to do anything for her (she's level 80, I'm 50... what can I do for her? ).

Anyhow, just wanted to vent. I play on Spirestone, I'm alliance, and my character name is Hildalgo. Anybody want to join up with me... please do! I'm getting to the point to where I don't even want to play this game unless it's with somebody else. I hate playing a game where all you do is die repeatedly without accomplishing much, if anything at all.

Anybody else feel the same way? Or is it just me.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote