View Single Post
Old 04-07-09, 06:33 PM   #979
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Official World of Warcraft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Thanks buddy! I'm uber-nub is what the problem is. Anytime I play I'm playing with my buddy, and pretty much just follow him around. When taking on several level 55s for example, I can do it, but I just have to spam flash of light (or what ever it's called to heal me) and my AoE.
Haha yeah wait till you get Divine Storm, it'll make it a lot more fun to take on groups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed
The main thing that is aggrevating is not knowing the world. I'm reading a quest, and don't have a clue as to where to go to complete it. That's what I get for just following my buddy around I guess.
You're right, TBH I played for so long I know everything off the top of my head by now. I forget that not everyone does sometimes.
Quote:
Anyhow, thanks for the links and tips. Do you play on that server?
No, my characters were on Arygos (great Horde PvE server) before I deleted them all in order to stop playing WoW. Sadly, my time with this game is over. To be honest though I'm jealous of you, I wish I could go back to before the time I'd sunk thousands of hours into the game because it really is an incredibly fun experience when you haven't done it before. Good luck and have fun man.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote