View Single Post
Old 04-13-09, 11:35 AM   #62
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Default Re: Call of Juarez Bound in Blood Trailer!

Quote:
as your bow was kick-ass
Yep, I liked the hell out of that bow. It was my favorite weapon of all of them.

In the first game, I did have some issues with the drawing/shoot sequences. With the mouse sensitivity all the way down, sometimes the guns would not draw. I would have to turn the mouse sensitivity up higher in game to be able to do it. FEAR Project Origin also has this issue when moving mouse wheel to change weapons if mouse sensitivity was turned all the way down. The only two games I had this issue.

About the only thing I didn't particularly like in the first game was having to repeatedly listen to the talking during level load. After listening to it once or twice I was about done with it. I modified the "SpeachEn.pak" file and took all of them out so the levels load without the talking so I can just read it instead of having to listen to it.

I wonder if the second game will be as short as the first one. The first one is actually quite small at 1.8 gigs compared to others.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote