View Single Post
Old 04-18-09, 03:38 PM   #26
MaxFX
*BANNED*

Default Re: Good new 3D Vision article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=2083445

The monitor on the left is a 30", 25X16, 92% color gamut Dell 3007 WFP-HC, widely considered one of the best gaming monitors on the planet. On 4/24/09, it will be 4 months since I've used it, and all I'd have to do is plug it in. (I also have a 24" 19X12 NEC monitor I no longer game on)

3d Vision does indeed feel bigger than 22", it's because you look "into" the monitor, rather than "at" the monitor.

For me, the added immersion this provides is something I won't game without now that I've done it. I'd say the user experience is somewhat like the difference in driving in Nascar, and playing a Nascar game on your 360.

Obviously it's not "that" realistic, but it is totally different than anything else.
Hi Rollo and thanks for the reply!

Yeah I am totaly sold and have read a nice thread on Rage3D and everything I could find on the net so count me in I will definetly buy this 3D vision kit as soon it's available!

And as you said your 30 inch thats the best one can get and you wouldent tuch it just speaks for itself and I have read that other who have 30 monitors said the same they wont tuch it for a minute anymore

Oh man I cant even sleep or think anything other then 3D vision I really must have it

Thanks again for the reply!
MaxFX is offline   Reply With Quote