View Single Post
Old 04-22-09, 06:49 PM   #10
technoid

Default Re: HDTV - New User Questions

Quote:
ViN86.
Thanks again. I really appreciate the time you've given me. I'll let you know if I get anymore info on the force HD mode switch they told me about.

I guess I'll comment on one more thing I've looked it. The 60 vs 120 hz feature. I haven't seen it on a Blu-Ray movie just the loop played at Best Buy, but it seems to make the foreground look detached from the background at times. I guess that's what some call it looking 3D. At first I liked it, but after I went back I decided I didn't care for it. So I guess it's a 1080p 60hz set for me. Of course I'd like to see the Jutter on a 24p Blu-Ray disc on both but I guess that isn't going to happen. The 3:3 pulldown and 5:5 pulldown issue may be un-resolved until after I get the set... too bad.

To be honest... If I had a brain, and decided to stick with DVDs I'd probably be better off saving some money and getting the next model down SONY that's 720p and 200 bucks cheaper.

Later