View Single Post
Old 09-20-03, 03:40 PM   #100
ChrisRay

Quote:
Originally posted by fivefeet8
I took them in generally the same place. The fps difference is considerable though. I was also trying to get shots of the light effects and see if there was a difference with them. Seems like those are haven't changed. Also the Pixel Shaded oil effects doesn't seem to be changed in any way as well. The shiny reflective metal in DM-Rustatorium also look the same as with the 45.23's. But of course it runs much faster now.

I don't think nvidia can optimize every game, but from my testing of these 51.75's, most of my PC games seems to be running noticeably faster. Some have gained as much as 15 fps from the previous 45.23's. Most noticeable in Need For Speed Hp2.

Oh, Need for Speed Hot persuit 2? What AF quality ect?
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote