Patch 1.02 is out with some great fixes/additions. Check them out
1. Fixed: crash to desktop if the user tried to join a Ranked Match after playing a LAN Team Deathmatch session.
2. Fixed: crash when the player applied a profile created on a partition other than the primary one, on Windows Vista.
3. Fixed: often, selecting Quick Match lead to creating a new server, even though servers with good latency and available slots existed.
4. Fixed: if the user hosted a Ranked Match and then quit it and tried to join another Ranked Match, he would end up in an unending loading screen.
5. Fixed: if the user joined a Player Match using the Quick Match option, then quit and tried to join a Ranked Match also by using the Quick Match option, he would end up in an unending “please wait” screen.
6. Fixed: the player was unable to join any online multiplayer match after cancelling a Quick Match and then changing between Ranked and Player Match.
7. Fixed: after the host left a multiplayer match, sometimes the users involved in this match would become unable to find each other's matches.
8. Fixed: Team Deathmatch sessions could sometimes appear in the Coop server list, and viceversa.
9. Added the option to set the dead-zone for a gamepad or joystick.
10. Added the option to set the mouse sensitivity.
11. Fixed: stuttering and visual artifacts on Nvidia cards when using Vista, the DX10 executable and certain settings.
12. Fixed: the screen went black at game start-up on certain configurations.
13. Fixed: the game crashed often on laptops using certain ATI video cards.
14. Added a Ping column in the multiplayer servers list.
15. Fixed: Saitek X52 Pro crash
16. Improved the default control mapping for Saitek P990.
17. Improved the default control mapping for the Thrustmaster Dual Trigger gamepad.
18. Multiplayer: full servers no longer displayed in the server list.
19. Fixed: users would not gain a new level in some circumstances when they should have.
20. Fixed: the game sometimes could not be minimized.
21. Fixed: the game entered in Windowed Mode if a pop-up from am messaging program appeared.
22. Fixed: a player could receive two invitations to the same multiplayer match.
23. Fixed: no error message to players trying to join a full server via an invite.
24. Fixed: players could not accept invites to multiplayer matches while in certain menus.
25. Fixed: freeze in the Friend Invite menu after inviting a user with a nickname more than 13 characters long.
26. Fixed: multiplayer invites did not disappear after being accepted.
27. Fixed: incorrect name for the host in coop games.
28. Fixed the hint for Rotate Camera.
29. Fixed: buttons overlapping in the Coop menu on LAN.
30. Fixed: double selection in the profile selection screen.
31. Fixed: crash when using an Xbox 360 controller and quickly pressing A after entering the options menu.
32. Fixed: starting the game with CAPS LOCK on caused an input issue.
33. Fixed several Spanish localization issues.
34. Fixed: not all French characters were recognized.
35. Fixed: the game window did not maximize correctly when using Vista and the DX10 executable.
36. Fixed: mission 15 (Operation Thunderbolt) could become impossible to complete when loading from the last checkpoint.
37. Fixed: if the user pressed the “Host Session” button too quickly after selecting Custom Match, he would end up in an unending “please wait” screen.
38. Fixed: players sometimes were unable to accept game invites.
39. Fixed: the game crashed on Windows 7 Beta when the player tried to create a profile.
40. Performance has been optimized for Pixel Shader 3.0 videocards running DirectX 9.
Ubisoft i have to say it, i'm impressed