View Single Post
Old 05-15-09, 02:59 PM   #34
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger
Default Re: IGN bashes Microsoft PC game support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL View Post
I don't think its fair to say that all PC gamers are like that, but there is some truth in it.
Yup. Not all, but enough. Enough to disgust me and I actually feel at home with guys who 'console game' mostly. I walk into the local Game and I can hear the PC gamers saying 'That game is ****, just torrent it' (Talking about FEAR2, their "consolised sequel") Where as the console guys were excited about Fallout 3, Fable 2 and just on a whole more fun to talk to. Might seem ghey, but I like to socalise and talking to PC gamers round here is just depressing.

One thing that really makes me sad, small devs like 2D Boy, reported a 90% piracy rate for the PC version of World of Goo. WTF? PC gamers want good games, cheap, when they get it they steal it. Do you know what I do when I can't afford a game... I wait! The game isn't gonna get any worse sitting on the shelf, but it will get cheaper... Grrr, the whole thing just makes me mad, especially when you get the likes of Noriega and Jonelo posting here proving everyone right about PC gamers. I was an exclusive PC gamer for 20 years dammit!

::

K. I'm done... For now ::

EDIT: There is that too bacon, although I notice more and more people refuse to use the detail sliders in games, instead they whine about it being poorly coded, then when the devs remove options, they whine they can't lower the details!
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote