View Single Post
Old 05-15-09, 05:19 PM   #41
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Default Re: IGN bashes Microsoft PC game support

Quote:
Originally Posted by crainger View Post
Grrr, the whole thing just makes me mad, especially when you get the likes of Noriega and Jonelo posting here proving everyone right about PC gamers.
Isn't that the truth?

Quote:
I was an exclusive PC gamer for 20 years dammit!
My first console was an original Xbox. Prior to that, all PC, all the time, and before that, all Commodore 64.

One thing a lot of PC trouser stains don't seem to comprehend is that it is possible, and indeed enjoyable, to game on multiple platforms. If you're one of the hardcore nutjobs, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't at least try stuff on consoles. Hell, if you can afford to spend $500 on a stupid video card, you should be easily able to afford a PS3 or 360 Arcade. Both of those systems have some great exclusives that are a shame to miss out on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
in cosole world that is called, "i need to backup my game, me scare of scratches"
This makes no sense because I hear this far more often from PC gamers than from those who are more console oriented. Since my parents taught me to take care of my things when I was 7 years old, I've never once had a game or movie disc become unreadable.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote