View Single Post
Old 05-15-09, 05:23 PM   #42
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Default Re: IGN bashes Microsoft PC game support

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku View Post
Isn't that the truth?

My first console was an original Xbox. Prior to that, all PC, all the time, and before that, all Commodore 64.

One thing a lot of PC trouser stains don't seem to comprehend is that it is possible, and indeed enjoyable, to game on multiple platforms. If you're one of the hardcore nutjobs, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't at least try stuff on consoles. Hell, if you can afford to spend $500 on a stupid video card, you should be easily able to afford a PS3 or 360 Arcade. Both of those systems have some great exclusives that are a shame to miss out on.

This makes no sense because I hear this far more often from PC gamers than from those who are more console oriented. Since my parents taught me to take care of my things when I was 7 years old, I've never once had a game or movie disc become unreadable.
Agreed on all points. I game on all platforms... whatever platform has a game that I am interested in, I will play. I have no blind loyalty to a certain system when it comes to games. If it looks fun, I will get it and play it.

And agreed on the "backing up your games" thing... lamest excuse I have ever heard.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote