View Single Post
Old 05-15-09, 08:46 PM   #47
bacon12

Default Re: IGN bashes Microsoft PC game support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Exactly... As Crainger said, talking to console gamers and you see excitement and people having fun with games like FEAR 2 and Fallout 3... talking to PC gamers and you feel guilty for liking games at all.

Not all PC gamers of course, but enough.
But don't pc gamers have the rights as a consumer to be mad about getting a half ass port? I guarantee if console players were getting mostly crap PC ports the atmosphere would be exactly the opposite.

Devs now have an attitude that PC gamers should be grateful they still make games for the platform. I don't buy that crap for one second, and they were not making money off the PC they would have stopped making the games long ago.

I bought fallout 3 and liked it, I played the FEAR 2 demo and knew immediately I would never buy it unless I found it for less than $20. Why because it is a hack console port, and it showed within the first seconds. It is an udder disgrace compared to the original fear.

This guy is done wasting $50 on an over hyped POS that runs perfectly on a console. Not so much on the PC.
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote