Originally Posted by mailman2
Maybe its something you guys are running though, some application. I've had no issues like that with it either.
Possibly, I can tell you pretty much everything I had installed though:
System: Intel Q9400 @ stock, 4GB 1066 DDR2, 9800GTX+, Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P motherboard.
- Windows Updates inc driver software for my "MSI k-VOX II USB TV Tuner" and "Realtek HD Audio" that were on Windows Update.
- NVIDIA driver plus PhysX (latest beta) - can't remember version number off the top of my head.
- Office 2007 (no SP) - Word 07, Excel 07, Powerpoint 07.
- FFDshow (latest) plus Media Player Classic
- Nero 8
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0
- Flash Player and Shockwave
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- SopCast OCX