View Single Post
Old 07-10-09, 05:15 PM   #10
ViN86

Default Re: Top 5 things you'd love to see in Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanwithahat View Post
Yeh vin, of course you can use other programs to do these things... why though when you're already paying a microsoft alot of money for the operating system.
Sure, but the tools are free....

Quote:
seriously think of the amount of money you'e paid for your various windows installs over the years, and they're ALL lacking, i'm talking about making windows a product people WANT to buy and aren't backed into buying because it's the only decent gaming platform... why can't it be good and 'required'.... it's only just required for most ****.
Because MS would be assraped by anti-trust and monopoly lawsuits...

Quote:
also, on copy protection. there is nothing illegal about ripping and mounting YOUR OWN image files that you have bought. it's illegal to sell and redistribute but seriously. I have another hard drive with all my game cds so taht when I frequently reinstall I can have them all ready without having to go searching.... now wouldn't that be useful if everytime i had to reinstall windows i didn't have to install something like alcohol 120.... which doesn't work in windows 7 yet that I know of.
Wrong. Circumventing any protection is a violation of the DMCA. It doesn't matter if you own it or not. (which is strange, but that's the law lol)

Quote:
you see my point? for someone who does alot of reinstalls, these 'small' apps are still a huge pain in the ass because of the fact that everyone needs them.
Sorry, I don't really see the 5 min to install them as a huge PITA...
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote