Thread: Dragon Age News
View Single Post
Old 07-16-09, 11:29 AM   #10
LurkerLito

Default Re: Dragon Age News

Yeah but what DRM are they going to use for the download version? I am fine with either steamworks or GOO (preferred). What I will not stand for is the C&C4 type protection EA is going to use where you need to be online all the time to even play single player. While it doesn't happen often that I am not connected to the net, I find it absolutely intolerable that I cannot play single player games if my net connection has issues for any reason.

I also want the CE version but not if I have to have a disc in the drive to play it. All the extras included isn't worth that IMO, so I want the downloadable version but with all the exclusive in game content including the stuff for ME2. I just don't care about any of the other physical extras like a tin case or bonus making of DVD.

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote