View Single Post
Old 07-29-09, 09:14 PM   #47
Xion X2

Default Re: Justifying A GeForce GTX 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakotlar View Post
I'm tired of you xion. Pm me if you have something like that to write. Its perfectly legal. I have 9 metal anchors in my shoulder from 4 weeks ago and I sleep sitting up. I take it a few times a week to help me sleep, thanks for your support. Post reported.

Seeker I don't know of any cards that have an HDMI connector, maybe some specialty HTPC stuff. But take a look at the regedit trick, it may help.
So I guess when you called me a "cack gazzler" in one of your recent tirades that was ok for a public forum, but that harmless little jab of mine wasn't?

You're a real piece of work, "kid." In some circles that's called "hypocrisy."

I don't care if you report my post. I'm sorry for your physical mishaps (well, actually, no I'm not since you've been such a *#&^ to me and several others lately,) but that still doesn't give you the right to be a jerk to others. Neither would a body cast. How do you know I or some others around here aren't experiencing the same or worse than you are?

And here's another tip: just because someone stops debating with you on a particular subject does not mean you won. It just means they've given up on trying to get through your thick skull.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote