View Single Post
Old 08-05-09, 12:29 PM   #8
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

Default Re: Ex-WoW Players Come In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomizer View Post
That kind of sums it up I guess, ive played over 700 hours of WoW, now, I consider it garbage, well, I do think its good at what it does, but like every mmo out there, are a bit too binocular focused, and lack the freedom that EQ1 presented before it, not even EQ2, can match EQ1s freedom. I challenge anyone to find a game that offers more freedom.
what shiat is this? more freedom? By the very definition, WoWs open world and ability to fly, talent specs, and having different ways to gear makes wow lightyears ahead of eq when it comes to doing what you want to do. Troll more.

People who play mmo's for a long time and then burn out on it are mearly hating themselves for putting so much time into the game. I play wow quite abit, but mainly because theres nothing else to play. Maybe if other companies put as much work into their games as blizzard does.