View Single Post
Old 09-24-02, 08:12 AM   #6
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

Thanks for your help [edit : not being sarcastic or rude here. I do aprichate your help just tired and need sleep]. Boss man picked up a netgear router to replace the linksys, untill he gets some cisco router. Its fix'd all the disconnection problems and some of the link dead problems we we're getting with some of the games ( mmorpgs ) , but it seems like some of the systems take a few minutes to " wake up " and realize theres a big ADSL connection on the other side of the router. It seem like its sluggish to pick up on the network. I dunno.... I don't have too much longer at this job anyways... moving on to something that pays better and doesn't drive me nutz.

Thanks for the help . and any nfo you could give on this situation would be great just for future reference

thx

-- Jolt Cola
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.- Aristotle
"sorry... Nvnews distracted me" - Tuork
"You work three jobs? That's uniquely American," President Bush told her. "That's fantastic."
joltcola is offline   Reply With Quote