Help Slipstreaming IE8 into VistaSP2 Image
I am trying to slipstream IE8 into a VistaSP2 x64 image. I followed the step online and successfully integrate, but when I burn the files back to disc hte PC won't boot from the new disc.
1. Download VistaSP2 x64 ISO image from technet
2. Use 7-Zip and unpack the ISO image
3. Download IE8 x64 and unpack using 7-Zip
4. Follow Microsoft directions to integrate it using the Windows Automated Installation Kit
5. It is successfully integrated
6. Burn Vista files back to DVD --or-- Using CDBurnerXP I create a new ISO buy capturing all the Vista files, and then burn that ISO to disc
No matter which way I do step 6, the PCs I have tried won't boot from the new disc I have created. Help please.
Gaming Rig (Project: Sentinel Mark III)
Intel QX9770 @ 3.2Ghz | Thermalright SI-128SE | MSI P35 Neo2-FR (BIOS 1.C) | eVGA GTX 570 SuperClock | OCZ Reaper 4GB PC6400 | eVGA Killer Xeno Pro | Seagate 250GB HDD (OS and Apps) | Western Digital Raptor 36GB HDD (Game Installs) | Sound Blaster X-Fi X-treme Music | Thermaltake Toughpower 700w | Silverstone Raven RV01 | Logitech G5 Rev 2.0 Laser Mouse | Gateway FHD2400 24" LCD