I finally found a way to get Stocks gadget working in Windows 7 RTM after searched on Internet about file ownership for Windows 7, Vista method didnt worked.
Here the solution how to get Stocks gadget work on Windows 7 RTM.
1. Download and install StocksPlus gadget.
2. Click Start, type in cmd and right click to run it as administrator.
3. Go to Program Files\Windows Sidebar directory.
4. Type "takeown /f wlsrvc.dll" without quote.
5. Right click on wlsrvc.dll file, go to Properties/Security and click on Edit.
6. Click on admininstrator username and tick to gain full control of the file then click Apply.
7. Backup wlsrvc.dll and paste the same file from RC build 7100.
8. Launch StocksPlus gadget.
If you dont have or not bothered to download Windows 7 RC 7100 so I uploaded wlsrvc.dll file from RC 7100, you can download it below.
Download wlsrvc.dll (64 bit) from FileFactory.com
Download wlsrvc.dll (32 bit) from FileFactory.com
Intel Core i7 3770K, Corsair H80 liquid cooler with Noctua S12-1200 fan, ASUS P8Z77V with UEFI 2003, 16GB Samsung Green 30nm DDR3-RAM, Pioneer DVR-217DBK 22x DVD-RW, Corsair AX850 PSU, Western Digital 2TB SATA3 hard drive, CanonScan LiDE 210 scanner, Microsoft Internet Keyboard, ASDA Wheel Mouse Optical, 32inch Sharp LC32LE600 LED TV, EVGA Geforce GTX 670 SC 4GB with Geforce 326.80 driver, 30Mb broadband Virgin Media VMDG480 Super Hub, Aspire Xplorer Midi Tower, Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit.