View Single Post
Old 10-03-03, 03:49 PM   #17
dsessom
Boobs are good.

Send a message via ICQ to dsessom Send a message via AIM to dsessom Send a message via Yahoo to dsessom

I was a regular reader of nVNews before I started my own site, and still continue to look up to Mike and the crew here for video card related info.
My hat is off to Mike and the rest of the guys here for remaining unbiased and telling it like it is.
Even though this site is closely tied to nVidia, Mike would loose all credibility if he didn't have the balls to admit that ATI's cards are just as good if not better than nVidia's.
In a way, he is helping nVidia by pointing out thier weaknesses.
This is how any business becomes successful - by listening to customer (and in this case review/news sites) feedback, acknowledging areas that need improvement, and then executing a plan to overcome those weaknesses.

I don't know about nVidia per se, but most companies that I review products for actually come right out and ask me "How can we improve this product?", even before it is actually reviewed.

I will quit right there before I go off on wild tangents...

But I think Mike is, and always has done a hell of a job informing the rest of us about graphics cards, nVidia or otherwise.
Main PC - | Pentium5 @ 6.4ghz (400x16) | Vapochill XC (XtraChilly) | Abit ICU812 v2.0 | 8GB (4x2GB) Corsair XMS PC12800 @ 2-3-3-5-1T | XFX Geforce 9850 Super Ultra GTX X4 | 4x1TB WD SATA3 RAID 0 | Sony DLQ32 DVD+/-RW | ThermalTake Chameleon case w/thermal sensitive paint. & 1000W PSU | Windows Valley SemiPro w/SP1.25
dsessom is offline   Reply With Quote