View Single Post
Old 08-26-09, 10:09 AM   #42
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Official thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
It's not just papers, it is higher res, AA, AF and all the other PC graphical goodies... I played the demo on PS3, it looked like ass. It's also the other general benefits of playing it on PC we all enjoy, like tweaking ini files and mods and all that... since there were costume mods for the demo, I would assume we will see some other stuff after release. Widescreengamingforum already has an FOV hack to move the camera back a bit as well.

All that stuff together is worth far more to me than playing the joker in challenge levels I will probably never play anyway.

You buy everything on PS3, so I guess you don't find all that stuff appealing, but I do, and most here on this PC forum probably will as well.
There is no point man, they say ignorance is bliss, let them have at it with their low framerate, lack of AA & AF, PhysX, high resolution and inferior controls. You and I will be enjoying it the "way it's meant to be played" - they will already be done and onto the next lame console game.

Im still waiting for Red Faction Gurilla too - but I'd rather play it on the PC than my 360 any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote