View Single Post
Old 08-28-09, 10:58 PM   #30
Muppet

Default Re: GTX 285 + GeForce Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
Sorry if I sound pissy but when people put out misinformation (intentionally or unintentionally as you have) it makes my life harder (I demo Nvidia 3d stereo at events around the country and will be working as staff in the Nvidia booth at PAX). Movies MUST be made in a specific manner to work in 3d with Nvidia's solution (the 3d movie viewer and photo viewer combine two movies that are at slightly different angles and play the consolidated image on the screen).

One thing you guys might want to know is there is a digital camera coming out that will take pictures in 3d stereo (saw it at QuakeCon, very cool stuff). Camcorders cannot be too far behind one would hope.
Sorry I have only tried the 3d movies on the Nvidia site. I thought it would work with the majority of 3d movies out there. It's my mistake if i'm wrong, but it wasn't intentional.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | Intel 4930k | SS Phasechange | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866 | Asus GTX680 x2 SLI | Corsair AX1200 Watt PSU | Lian-Li PC-8NWX | Intel 520 120Gb SSD x2 | Samsung S27A950D 27" 120Hz | HP ZR24w 24" S-IPS x3 Nvidia Surround @6000x1200 | Xonar Essence STX
Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote