View Single Post
Old 08-31-09, 03:18 PM   #1083
nomec

Default Re: Mass Effect (PC) Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Personally I got frustrated with the original 8 challenges, let alone whatever comes after that... I only beat half of them before moving on and doing some other missions.
I figured I would plug through them all to see what you get. You actually get your own apartment for completing all the missions with the top score and finishing the bonus mission. The apartment is pretty useless except for the fact you can send "transmissions" through a computer to three types of ships for a certain price, and you will receive an item in return. I already had 9,999,999 dollars so I figured I would pump some money into the computer. I actually wound up getting Colussus X for Shephard and Tali and Some X Krogan Heavy armor, forgot the name, which was actually I think better than Colussus for him since I compared the stats. The armor served as my final armor for the rest of the game since there was nothing better. They actually have the list on the ME official forums of the items you get at random from this thing.
nomec is offline   Reply With Quote