View Single Post
Old 09-11-09, 12:57 PM   #11
MaxBlade

Default Re: My 280 just died :(

Good luck WeReWoLf. I have the same card. And a few months ago I sent it in.. got the same card back.. worse then when I sent it in. They told me (still got the emails) they had NONE in stock and could take months to get it replaced. Mine keep showing red blocks everywhere after a short time.. on all my 3 systems.. and if you've been around awhile then you know its memory.. even the tech said that and I should send it in..

Still got the invoice saying "REPAIRED" lol yet after hours of talking to them they said "well its says tested fine" we just tested it and it passed. I asked why did you and others keep saying it was repaired then? no answer... in the end it got replaced.. never give up never surrender. keep trying theres always always someone that WILL help and get it replaced

Just be careful .. if they test lmao it like they did mine you might be getting the same one back.. I mean If I just plug it in and run it for 5-10min.. works great!

But man I will not buy another Asus graphics card.. Yes their good.. its getting it FIXED thats the problem..