View Single Post
Old 09-18-09, 03:12 PM   #119
KrAzYeTy

Default Re: Official Need For Speed Shift thread

Ok I decided to record a video for all to enjoy. The reason I did this is because I feel NFS is quite accurate in some areas, but still slightly on the Arcade side.

The first video is a real life lap of Nordsleife, in coc*pit view just like the game so it gives you something to compare my video to. The car is a Nissan GT-R R35 with a laptime of 7.26.7.

Now here is my video of the exact same track but not with the same car, mine is a 2008 BMW 135i Coupé so needless to say I cannot complete with the real life lap time, mine ended up being 8.32.72

Youtube Description
Quote:
In response to this real life video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KXIPCQYC4 , which I have always enjoyed I decided since I can't drive the track in real life why not give it a shot in Need for Speed Shift. Also I wanted to show the masses how accurate NFSS track and physics model is compared to real life. Obviously I am no where near the driver the guy is in the other video. Also I am only driving the 2008 BMW 135i Coupé. I had one major mistake at the banked corner (hate that corner) but other than that an OK but extremely fun lap. My lap time is a modest 8.32.720 Played on Q6600 w/295GTX at 1920x1200, 4xAA and 8X AF with a Microsoft Precision Steering wheel and pedals.
KrAzYeTy is offline   Reply With Quote