View Single Post
Old 09-25-02, 05:37 AM   #17
Smokey
Team Rainbow

First and formost, Im just a $ to every company, always remeber that. Sure Creative dont have lots of driver updates, but as I said Ive never had any problems so why do I need the driver updates? Since XP I believe that that have put out? 3-4 drivers. Do you play EAX games? Because if you did you would know that EAX games sound great on SBLive cards. Alot of Audigy owners love thier card, maybe you should ask them why? Can you give me some links to the Audigy 2 reviews cos I havent seen any yet myself, so I would like to read where they state that its junk. There were alot and I mean alot of good reviews when the Audigy came out. Ive never said anything bad towards the other makers of sound cards as I havent used them, but honestly the are all probably about the same in games and playing music on the pc, remeber if I want to listern to good quality I'll do so on my stereo not my pc Anyway each to there own, just dont slag of another company like that when alot of people inclucding myself are happy with their products (sound card and speakers only )
| Intel Q9550 @ 4GHz | Gigabyte EP45 UD3R |4x 1024MB OCZ Reaper PC9200 DDR2 | Seagate 320GB/ Maxtor 320GB/ Maxtor 500GB HDD|Sapphire HD5850 | Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro | Harmon Kardon AVR135 reciever | Jamo S718 speakers | 42" Plasma 720p (lounge room)-Samsung P2450H (bedroom)
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote