View Single Post
Old 09-27-09, 08:44 AM   #29
Imbroglio
xeroyphyte

Default Re: W7 Programs Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker View Post
I have no idea of what you are speaking of in terms of The Bat, because I have never run into any of the problems that you mentioned. It would be very difficult for me to explain exactly why I like the program so much, because it is unlike anything that I have tried before, therefore it would take a book to list the differences. No, it doesn't require buying a new version each year. My license lasted 2 years and only that short because I didn't buy it when the version was released, well before that.

EDIT: I have never had a problem with getting my emails out to any corporate dept that I'm aware of, and since I expect and get responses to most of my emails, I don't believe that the spam problem that you mentioned exists.
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/spammer.html

heh. the bat! was an early non-MS email client, hence the adoption. i just wasn't aware in 2009 people still used that software.

HT: 360 -- Sony60A3000 -- Onkyo SR605 --> Polk cs2, monitor 60s and monitor 40s w/ Bic F12 sub -- PS3
XBL:Mr X3r0 -- PSN:Mr_X3r0

Rig- Asus P6X58D Premium - intel i7 920 @3.6 - EVGA GTX570 - Corsair HX1000 - Prolimatech Mega Shadow - WD640 - COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 - OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 1600*

Imbroglio is offline   Reply With Quote