View Single Post
Old 10-13-09, 01:06 PM   #34
Lfctony

Default Re: Uncharted 2 MP demo is out on PSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATi View Post
I don't feel it so I don't care
The same way with poverty. It doesn't affect me, so who gives a crap?

At least people shouldn't dismiss these issues. Like I've already said a million times, if it doesn't exist for you, it doesn't mean its not there nor does it mean people should shut up about it because it doesn't affect everyone.

People who complain are often called whiners, babies etc etc. It's all nice and cool as long as they're aren't the ones doing the dancing. If they happen to get the wrong end of the stick... Then its alright to complain...

And if you don't care, don't comment on it. What is it with people commenting that they don't care? You cared enough to answer. Did you just answer to get on people's nerves?

Anyway, could a mod rename this thread into a feedback one? Or should we make a new thread altogether?
Fafnir: Intel Core 2 Quad 6600@3.2Ghz|eVGA 780i SLI|PNY GTX480 |Kingston DDR667 4096MB|WD Black Caviar 500GB|Seagate SATA 250GB|Seagate SATA 200GB| Seagate SATA 160GB|OptiArc AD-7173S DVDRW|Nec 3351 DVDRW|Creative X-FI XM|LG Flatron W2261V|Logitech X-530|Thermaltake Armor|Amptac 850W SLI PSU|Logitech G9 Mouse|Xigmatek HDT S-1283 CPU Cooler|Windows 7/FW 257.21

PS2 - Wii - Xbox - Xbox360 - PSP - GC - PS3 Owner

Boycott Starforce...

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Lfctony is offline   Reply With Quote