Originally Posted by Redeemed
I have one that I've been contemplating selling. Used maybe a few months, never oc'd, and I still have the retail packaging.
I'd like to get about $150 for it, but shipping to you would probably be kinda' expensive... and I'm still not 100% sure I want to sell it.
It's a good card. It's a lot faster than my two 9600GTs were (which is what I ran before I got the GTX260).
If you're dead serious, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal.
thx for the reply Redeemed, i'm not 100% sure either. the smart thing to do would be to wait and see how the 300 series pans out, but unless it's double the performance of 200 series SLi'ed i'll pass and get a nice affordable upgrade. specifically another 260
DX11 won't be used a lot for a long time i bet. lol DX10 barely is used ....