Originally Posted by Burnt_Ram
thx for the reply Redeemed, i'm not 100% sure either. the smart thing to do would be to wait and see how the 300 series pans out, but unless it's double the performance of 200 series SLi'ed i'll pass and get a nice affordable upgrade. specifically another 260
DX11 won't be used a lot for a long time i bet. lol DX10 barely is used ....
I'm holding out on any upgrade until I see what the GTX300 series brings. Also because I can't afford any upgrade ATM.
I had a co-worker lined up to buy it... but I think he's gonna' back out. So as far as I'm concerned it's available for purchase. Like I said, I'd like to get $150 for it... but I'm not dead set on that price. Due to what shipping would be to send it to you, I'd probably be a bit more flexible as far as price goes.