View Single Post
Old 10-20-09, 03:00 PM   #207
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

Default Re: Saints Row 2 Release date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Tygerwoody, don't defend a game universally known as a horrible, horrible port and telling people their computers suck... it makes you look like an ass.
Then why is it that my computer works perfect?

I don't have any kind of fancy hard drive. Nothing about my computer is over the top or special. I haven't had a single problem with the game thus far. And I'm being completely honest. Maybe there once was problems with the game, but I've been playing for almost a solid week with no problems whatsoever. No slowdowns, no lag, no hitching, no crashing.

And I never said Destroy's computer sucked. I just said the company that makes his video card sucks. Nvidia works for everything. ATI simply works *most* of the time. Look up "Tygerwoody ATI" in search on this forum. You'll see my posts from years back stating everything I am now.

ATI can make fast video cards. No doubt about it. They are ahead of the pack right now with a single gpu. But they NEVER seem to be reliable with ALL new games. They might hit 95%, or even 98% , but never 100%. Nvidia works for every new game released and if they don't, they fix it promptly.

If the statements above make me look like an "ass" so be it. But my computer works perfect and this game is fantastic.
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote