Re: Twinview, external monitor out of sync on MacBook Pro 5,3
I saw 190.x got promoted to official driver yesterday. I don't understand well how NVIDIA version numbers work, so I was wondering whether this means that 195.* beta releases are next in line to be released? Or will there be 191-194 releases as well? I'm trying to decide whether waiting for a little while pays off, or if it'll take longer than a month, in which I case I'll have to consider buying a new monitor. Is it possible to give (even if it is a very rough) ETA at this stage?