Old 11-10-09, 05:38 AM   #130
Crow_Nest
Ace Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Crow_Nest
Default Re: Official Modern Warfare 2 Feedback (PC) Thread

http://timuraksu.net/2009/11/10/mode...player-review/

Was about to change my mind until i read this part:

Quote:
However, all the “filtering” options mentioned in interviews are total BS. Your options are only to choose the gametype (some of which are initialy locked, all the way to level 19! .. your just not allowed to choose that game type.. -_- theres one use for IW-net.). other than that, no control – you cant pick how many players, skill level, old school (doesn’t exist), custom time limits, custom player numbers (Deathmatch is 6 v 6 and there is nothing you can do a bout it). If your trying “customize” your game, then you better have game type in mind, because you cant even select maps – you can only vote to skip the map. 7 votes are needed out of the 12 to skip a map. Yep, IW-net controls EVERYTHING. i can see where they where going with this – make it easier and what not but seriously, selecting a map, game type, time limit, etc like you could in MW was not that hard. does IW take its customers to be mentally handy capped in some (or all) ways?

oh and lag: Unless your on 4 bars (max), you WILL have noticeable lag. at first tiny, but eventually you’ll start seeing enemies die after you’ve emptied a clip/reloaded, fall damages registering 3 or 4 seconds later, etc.
| Hitachi 1TB SATA3 HDD | Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 | Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700W |
| Cooler Master Centurion 5 II Casing | Samsung SyncMaster XL2370 |

Laptop : Lenovo IdeaPad Y450
| Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce G110M 256MB |
| 4GB DDR3 SDRAM | Western Digital 320GB | 14.1' LED Backlit Screen |

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=73666&dateline=135279  2183
Crow_Nest is offline   Reply With Quote