View Single Post
Old 11-18-09, 09:18 PM   #23
LurkerLito

Default Re: ***Official Assassin's Creed II Feedback Thread***

I played for about an hour and half and I am just not getting into it. I liked how it started since it picked up right from where the first one finished, but overall it feels exactly the same, oops I ran to close to these guys go find a haystack to hide in. At least at the moment you can get away from them without hiding so you don't necessarily need to hide. It feels weird that you aren't an assassin right from the start. I am guessing you become one eventually. Now you have to loot your victims so you can get money to buy healing. Still though I am not sure about it. I have to give it more time I guess cause I am feeling a bit bored with it or maybe I just want to be here on my PC playing DA:O more .

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote