View Single Post
Old 11-22-09, 12:41 PM   #30
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Trying Windows 7 Media Center . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein_314 View Post
Okay, you do realize that MetaBrowser won't automatically download metadata for stuff you already have. You need to do a manual "process all movies" to get the metadata for stuff you already have. You will then be greeted with a screen to confirm that the right movies are being detected (and you can change which one it should be there too), then you click "process" and it gets everything it can.

Then if you setup folder watching, it will automatically download the metadata for anything you add to the folder that's being watched.

When you say it's "still not showing up right in WMC" do you mean in MediaBrowser? Because Media Center won't recognize the metadata.....So, is anything showing up in mediaBrowser? Or only parts of the metadata? Have you tried clearing the cache? (either from the options page, or manually by deleting "c:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser\Cache").

It should really just work...
Whether I did everything manually or just did folder watching, it would not download random things. And yes, my folder/filename structure is all the same. I made sure.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote