View Single Post
Old 12-02-09, 11:49 PM   #15
Arup

Default Re: Do You LIke Or Use Ubuntu? - Read This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
Actually, you started bashing windows with your post I quoted. But I'm not going to go there.

You love linux. Fine. We got it. If it works for you, then hallelujah. I will stick with my crappy O/S that plays crappy games. Big whoop.
If you can wean them out of Windows mindset slowly and steadily, you and others can free yourself from Windows.

I see, where did I get to bashing, the poster asked if he could survive without Windows and I just mentioned that he has to gradually wean himself and his family members out of it. Unless you hold a share at M$, why would that hurt you. This thread is about Linux anyways, so if you so don't like Linux, why even bother to hang out here. The original discussion was about the pros and cons of Ubuntu over other Linux distros.

Since you mention games, there are separate gaming modules which incidentally run on sucky Linux like SONY's PSP etc which run circles around any Windows or PC for that matter. So if I were into gaming, I would be looking there and not the PC. Anyways, to each his own.

LOLZzzzzzzzzzzz to you.
Arup is offline   Reply With Quote