View Single Post
Old 12-06-09, 05:52 AM   #20
desperadus

Default Re: Update to 190.42 breaks Xinerama AND TwinView!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conky View Post
Notice how I said IBM/Lenovo, not just IBM. Yes, I realize the ibm.com link you sent is a frontend for Lenovo. OEM means Lenovo in this case, not NVidia. Notice how it said "notebook OEM". Lenovo made the laptop, not NVidia. You also have no clue who you are talking to or what you are talking about, so stop making assumptions about the other person. Click on the Supported Products tab of the driver link I sent. Then look at the note where it says Lenovo laptops are not supported and to contact the "notebook OEM." Lenovo does indeed customize the NVidia video drivers for their products. The Lenovo website points to a file on download.lenovo.com, not a NVidia website.
Mister, I had asked you politely to stop posting in my thread
You got no clue about nothing, you refuse to educate yourself about the meaning of OEM and your utterly uneducated comments do nothing but introduce static in this thread.
So go and Troll somewhere else, PLEASE!

PS: While am I not surprised that a Troll like you doesn't know that Lenovo could not possibly be a GPU OEM as they do not manufacture GPUs, your ignorance about the fact that All the W700 Windows Drivers have the NVidia's Logo & Trademark on them proves that you never even owned such a system.
So just STOP IT AND TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
desperadus is offline   Reply With Quote