View Single Post
Old 12-16-09, 04:46 AM   #30
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: Should Nvidia add Eyefinity to their Fermi boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
anyway, you have been a jerk, so I am out of here this thread. I will check back in a couple months to point out what I was talking about. Good job driving away someone closer to the inside.
Wow, ok. I'm starting to see where dan was coming from

Quote:
Again, who here has had Intel, AMD/ATI, and Nvidia ALL as sponsors of builds? I tend to keep a bit of a broader perspective. Recently that perspective has been broadened beyond the gaming market.
I wasn't implying you where an nv fanboy, just that nv seems to encourage this kind of useless promotion by making sure they show a bunch of people their new products/features in a controlled environment. There was no talk on the net from people under NDA of RV870 smashing the competition and having awesome features!!! It just came out, and it delivered.

That said NV have recently had far more "features" than ATI.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote