View Single Post
Old 12-16-09, 06:34 AM   #32
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: Should Nvidia add Eyefinity to their Fermi boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
your lack of reading comprehension is amazing. Show me where I said anything about smashing the competition or having MORE features than ATI? Quotes please or STFU. When ATI was coming out with the 38 series I was also under NDA with them but still told as much as I was allowed to those on forums although they were a little tighter with things.

I will not bad mouth AMD/ATI as I like their products and am still on a friendly basis with several of their marketing people. I will talk about Nvidia products in relation to Nvidia products - other people can draw cross company comparisons. All you will from me is describing how the next generation products improves upon its predecessor. Let's see if you can twist that.
Ok mr. reading comprehension nazi, where did I write that you said anything along those lines? Here's a hint, I didn't. I made an example with a bit of exaggeration that was more based on fanboys and focus group members. I've got no beef with you man, I know you're not one of the rabid fanboy focus group types, I just hate the way nv does this viral marketing through people. This doesn't mean that I have a problem with you or what you post, you're stuff is pretty fair and on the level, but in general I still have a problem with hype posts just to get peoples hopes up about a delayed product.

If you feel like we're ganging up on you and hurting your feelings, then you're too damn sensitive. Not my fault.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote