View Single Post
Old 12-16-09, 11:16 PM   #42
Xion X2

Default Re: Should Nvidia add Eyefinity to their Fermi boards?

Quote:
now, on to things that matter: I am McLovin your "r e f l e X i o n" project!!!!!! You still need a GPU block sponsor?
Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, I'm still looking for some GPU blocks. I was in contact with Eddy and had an initial conversation that looked promising, but he's no longer returning my emails for the past week and giving me the impression that he's not interested. PPCs told me they were at their sponsor limit for the moment when I approached them about it. Also been in contact with sidewinder with no luck. Bill is the only one who's been responsive thus far.

If you know of anyone who could hook me up with some blocks, please let me know. As you know, this stuff can become quite expensive when it's mostly out of pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
I do not have the top ATI card in MY hands to compare and test. Do you have a Geforce 295 AND ATI's top card in YOUR hands to test? No? Then the proper thing for either of us to say is it APPEARS as we are going off of third hand information.
Come on, Darth. You don't seriously believe that every single review site out there is being coerced by ATI's purse strings, do you?

Most reviews that I've seen put it out ahead of the 295 much further than that.

Anyhow, it's not really important. In due time we'll all find out what's up.

Mod on.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote