- Fixed a performance regression with non-antialiased text in KDE4.
- Enabled GPU acceleration for many RENDER compositing operations that were previously processed in software, including conjoint and disjoint blending modes and component alpha blending.
- Added experimental GPU acceleration of the RENDER CompositeTrapezoids operation. This can be enabled at runtime by running:
nvidia-settings -a AccelerateTrapezoids=1
This is only supported on the GeForce GTX series or newer products.
- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU overlay-based presentation queue that caused high CPU usage during "put bits" operations when more than two surfaces were queued.
- Updated `nvidia-settings --query all` to report all available attributes queryable through all NV-CONTROL target types.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x86_64/x86
is available for download via FTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports NVIDIA Quadro products based on the NV4x and newer
series of GPU cores. Older Quadro FX and Quadro NVS products are supported by the 173.14.xx
driver series, and Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics drivers. Please see Appendix A of the README for a list of which GPUs are supported.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 195.30
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log