View Single Post
Old 12-26-09, 03:30 PM   #1
thefunkyone
Vodka is my life !

Send a message via Yahoo to thefunkyone
Default Bitdefender IS 2010 & P2P

Anyone out there use Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 and P2P programs ?

I have been trying to get utorrent and Emule to work properly but i cant for the life of me work out how to get it to work without TCP and UDP errors.... I looked in the rules listing and compared to comodo (the firewall i was using previously) it looks like one big mess... i have rules for both P2P programs to allow all protocalls, i have tried moving their rules to the top of the list... still no joy...

Im using Windows 7 Home premium, the ports are properly forwarded in the router, i have specified the forwarded ports in the programs, i have rules in the firewall to allow these programs access over all protocols (incoming and outgoing), but im still getting errors...

Anyone have any ideas ?
CPU - Intel i7 860 Motherboard - EVGA P55 SLI, Memory - 4GB Corsair Dominator PC3-12800 CL7 GPU - XFX GeForce 8800GT 512MB (Core - 640 MHz | Mem - 1.9GHz) Audio - Soundblaster X-FI Xtrememusic Hard Drives - 1) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 2) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3) Western Digital Raptor X 150GB 4) Samsung SP2504C 250GB DVD-RW - 2x Pioneer DVR-S18LBK PSU - 750W Corsair CMPSU-750TX Case - Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01
thefunkyone is offline   Reply With Quote