View Single Post
Old 12-29-09, 10:29 AM   #22
Sean_W

Default Re: Do You LIke Or Use Ubuntu? - Read This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
Wow. You are truly deluded, aren't you?

You could be 13 years old, and you will still never see Linux get the share of the market that Microsoft has. Never. And you're saying that "PC gaming is a dying platform..." ...Linux has really brainwashed you that much?

As I said before, I will keep my crappy box and play crappy games on my Win7 and I'll be happy. Go and customize your kernel and show us how 'leet' you really are. I will go over swell with teh ladiez.
LOL

Windows PC game sales are at their lowest ever, game developers are leaving Windows as a primary gaming development platform and sales are piss poor compared to consoles.

Microsoft Windows is at it's lowest market share for the last 10 years, it's shrinking. Linux is dominant in the server sector and Linux is strong in the Netbook sector.

I wouldn't use Microsoft's monopoly as your point because Microsoft didn't get where they are by selling good and honest OS's. Also, Linux has forced Microsoft to change their business ways and they openly admit that Linux is becoming their biggest competitor. The only way Microsoft could keep the Netbook market was to sell an eight year old OS called Windows XP, because Vista wasn't good enough and Windows 7 is a response to that, not because users wanted something better.

It's you Windows users that are deluded, thinking Microsoft made Windows 7 for the users, when it was for their own changing and dying business model.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote